2016 in Review
2016 was another great year here at Felt With Love Designs!
While thinking about my goals for 2017, I put together a quick review of 2016 to put things in perspective.
The Ten Most Viewed Posts from 2016
And the MOST VIEWED post from 2016 …
I love looking back at the most-viewed posts and comparing them with my favorite projects from the year. This year, a lot of my favorites are included above and a ton of my favorite makes I haven’t even shared here (I made Monkey another adorable birthday crown and dress last year! I need to post those.)
Just for fun, here are a couple more of my favorite projects (not mentioned above) from 2016, in no particular order:
- Roly Poly Critters – I have sewn several versions of this pattern for gifts for several friends and it is always well-loved. Definitely my go-to gift now for little ones.
- Pretend Play Adventure Set – I designed this pattern for Issue 10 of One Thimble and, while it hasn’t been as popular, it is one of my favorite patterns to date. When Monkey brings her set to the playground, all of her friends have a blast on their pretend adventures.
- Treasure Map Embroidery – Another pattern from Issue 10 of One Thimble, I embroidered my version on felt and turned it into a toy to go with the Pretend Play Adventure Set. The set is definitely not complete without it.
- DIY Kitty Sewing Pouch – I do a lot of sewing on the go (waiting in the car or at the playground) so I need something small to contain my little hand-sewing tools. I use this pouch almost every day … although, I STILL need to add a little loop to secure my scissors.
- Festive Felties – Another great One Thimble pattern, this one was from Issue 9. I turned mine into a fun cupcake matching game that Monkey adores.
I can’t wait to share what I have in store for 2017! I got this Mollie Makes book* (and have my eye on that adorable alphabet embroidery on the cover!) and new Kamsnaps pliers* for Christmas so I’m definitely going to be making a bunch of projects with snaps!
Do you have any favorite posts from the past year?
Hope you all have a fabulous New Year’s! Here’s to an amazing 2017!!