Links With Love: Easy, Last-Minute Halloween Crafts and Activities
One more weekend and less than a week until Halloween! We will be doing last-minute preparations and a few more fun Halloween crafts this weekend. Here are a few easy activities and crafts for those of you looking for a last minute project to do with the kids using supplies you probably already have at home!
Last week, we made some simple hanging bats. Don’t forget to check those out too, if you are looking for quick Halloween decorations to make.
- Layers of Learning – Origami Bats. Love the googly eye touch and the faces!
- Crystal’s Tiny Treasures – Jack-O-Lantern Sun catchers. Fun and simple enough for toddlers.
- Mr. Printables – Halloween Cone Girls Printables. A fun 3D take on paper dolls.
Check out their printable Halloween masks as well…
And this Haunted Doll House (It isn’t “quick” but looks like a lot of fun!)
- Frontier Dreams – Crayon Resist Jack-O-Lanterns. Maybe these will have better results than our spiderwebs!
- Learn Create Love – Witchy Owl Printable Craft. LOVE her printable crafts. Super easy and great for all ages. Check out all her other Halloween crafts too.
- One Perfect Day – Halloween Shadow Puppets with free printable template. The Monkey is starting to notice and question shadows. These would be great fun!
- Tips From a Typical Mom – Halloween Popsicle Stick Puzzles with free printable images to use. Simple fun!
AHHHH! Only 6 days left!