Links With Love: Halloween Crafts
Halloween is quickly approaching! I have been on the search for fun crafts to get our family in the spirit (and decorate our house!) Here are some of my favorites! I will share some of things we do in the next couple weeks as well!
- Blog Me Mom – Crayon resist spider webs. This looks like something The Monkey would have fun with. We haven’t tried water colors yet and I have wanted to introduce them. Check out some of her other Halloween activities as well.
- No Time For Flashcards – A round-up of Halloween books with activities to match. Two of our favorite things! I wish I had thought of this! There are some great activity ideas on the list.
- evite – DIY Halloween Bowling set. This is adorable. I want to make one.
- Happy Hour Projects – Popsicle stick spiderwebs. I remember doing these as a kid. I don’t know if The Monkey is old enough yet but we might try them.
- Pink and Green Mama – Colored chalk spider webs. This looks fun too!
- The Little Legers – Rock pumpkins. The Monkey would LOVE this. I’ve been looking for an excuse to paint some rocks…
- Multiples & More – More rock painting. I couldn’t resist. These are really cute too!
- This Heart of Mine – More painted rocks. She turned these into magnets. LOVE the black cat!
- Housing a Forest – Handprint spiders and marble painted webs. I have yet to try both activities with The Monkey. She loves to paint so I’m sure these will be a hit.
- HGTV – Hanging bats. These simple bats are made out of black craft foam to withstand the elements. We might make some out of construction paper to hang inside! Free template included.
- Eddie Ross – Glitter Pumpkin Pails. Turned something cheap into something fun. I am now going to go look for some of these at Target.
- A Fanciful Twist – Wickedly Wonderful Paper Spiderwebs. So cool!
- Spoonful – Pipecleaner spiders. I think Hubby is refusing to participate. I think they’re neat though.
- Ladybugs and Lattes – Paintchip Halloween creatures. These look fun too.
- Everything Mom – Toilet paper roll black cats and bats. Cute!
We can’t wait to get started on some of these fun projects! I hope these inspired you to create something spooky of your own! I will be sharing more ideas as I come across them and updates on how our projects turn out.
20 more days until Halloween!