Quiet Book: Spongebob Squarepants Quiet Book Page – Part 4 (Free Pattern!)
Spongebob…again!! This is a pretty big project so I am sharing it in portions, as I complete the work myself. I welcome you to download the free pattern (see link below for Part 1) and sew along with me! I would love to see your completed work as well!
You can find the rest of the Spongebob Quiet Book Page posts here:
- Part 1 – Craby Patties, Gary, and Plankton (Character Pattern download)
- Part 2 – Spongebob, Mr. Crabs, and Squidward
- Part 3 – Left Part of Page
- Part 4 (This post) – Front of the Krusty Krab (Pattern download)
- Part 5 – Inside of Krusty Krab (Pattern download)
- Part 6 – Back of Krusty Krab (Pattern download)
For the remainder of this quiet book page I will be sharing the portions of the Krusty Krab playset. So far, I have finished the front of the first (of three parts.) The pattern download includes the front and back pieces of the first part and I will post an update as soon as I have finished the back section.
- The Pattern
- Felt (brown, wood brown, dark grey, yellow, black, red, white, dark red)
- Embroidery thread to match
- Clear vinyl (for the windows and doors)
To make the front:
- Cut all pieces of the pattern from felt.
- Stitch the three rows of wood paneling above the windows (onto the brown background)
- Stitch on the far left and far right long walls
- Stitch on the door frame pieces (left/right pieces first, then the top portion) – I stitched down only the side furthest from the door (I will stitch down the part touching the door when I put the vinyl in between the front and back of the Krusty Krab.)
- Stitch on the left and right bottom wood panels
- Stitch on the smoke stack (top)
- String a piece of black embroidery thread across the three rows of wood paneling and stitch the individual flags to it. (I estimated placement of the flags. I also, didn’t stitch down the thread except behind the flags.)
This part was pretty simple and straight-forward. I chose to sew on the individual wood panels but you could easily just leave the whole thing solid brown. The individual panels took a bit of time but I like the look it gives of wood paneling.
The back of this portion is the exact same wood paneling as the front (steps 1-6 will be the same) but instead of flags on the top, it has the tables from the inside of the Krusty Krab.
What do you think? Do you have any suggestions for us? We would love to hear from you! Leave a comment at the bottom of the page or consider entering your ideas in our Custom Creation Challenge and watch us bring them to life!
If you chose to create your own versions of our designs, send us pictures and we will feature you in our upcoming reader gallery! We would love to see everyone’s versions of our designs!
Thank you for stopping by! Stay tuned for more Spongebob. The rest of the quiet book pages are coming as soon as I can stitch them together!!