Links With Love: No-Sew DIY Halloween Costume Ideas
As I mentioned, I have spent some time searching for do-it-yourself costume ideas in an attempt to come up with something to make for The Monkey and thought I would share some of the neat ones with you.
Do you follow us on Pinterest? You Should! Come by and check us out!!
- Buggy and Buddy – A monarch butterfly crafted from felt. This turned out pretty neat! She provides a pattern and tutorial for creating your own.
- While They Snooze – A giant minion! What an awesome idea! This one looks like it took forever to make. She provides a detailed tutorial so you can create your own version.
- Sew Woodsy – LEGOS!!! Another amazing idea!! Also another idea that looks like it took FOREVER to make. These came out so great! Hubby is probably going to try to convince me to do this next year when he sees this.
- Wild Ink – Green Army Guy! Such a cool costume and looks pretty reasonable, cost-wise! She details how they created it so you could pretty easily recreate it. I couldn’t get any of the pictures to work so you can’t see it here but it’s definitely worth checking out her site to see it!!
- See Vanessa Craft – Tutorial for Care Bear costumes. Cute and it looks pretty easy too!
- Living Locurto – Diary of a Wimpy Kid family costume. Super simple and quick using things you probably already own. Bonus, some hard to please young boys will be thrilled!
- Freshly Completed – The Incredibles family costume. This would be a fun alternative for the boys who are deadset on superheroes and the moms that want the family to match! Love the idea! (This one has a tiny bit of sewing involved.)
Those were my favorite sewing-free costumes (of the costumes I looked through.) Hope these help inspire you! If you missed it, don’t forget to check out our first round-up of DIY Halloween costumes for more ideas!
Are you making your children a costume this year? Have you made one in a past year? Have you seen some others online that you think we should share? We would love to see all your hard work and hear what you all have to say! Email us or leave a link in the comments! I will share more costume ideas as the month progresses and we would love to feature yours!
27 more days til Halloween!!